Monday, March 31, 2008

Reply to Readers of Newspapers

Due to shortage of time, i was not able to reply personally for every mail, so had to send this mail to all of them, my apologies.

"Hi,
Thanks for your feedback,
I strongly believe that "As I am, so is my nation"
it is upto us to rebuild a new Goa, a benchmark state for governance and citizen movement,

somehow in my introspection, i realized that there is no need for me to blame the government, the politicians, the society, i realized that before i expect the world to change, i need to change first, and hence i have tried in my small way to fight back. I have personaly taken interest to learn Right to Information Act, under which i have asked & presently fighting for information to show illegality, urge you to take intiative amongst your network of friends and relatives to make change,

The ripple effect has started, i read today that Gram Panchayat in Carmona, is up in chaos against a real estate project in their village,

In this journey, i have met many Indians anf Goans, who have fight alone, and unknown,

The intaitive taken by every citizen can make a slow and strong mass movement, there is hope because the power is residing in every individual,
if every priest in church or temple discourses and guides the worshippers to take intiaitive, if every teacher guides students not only to be exam oriented but socialy concious, if every journalist does investigative journalism exposing corruption, if every parent spends more time educating his family about the mass reality,
all we need to do is to introspect, on "how can i contribute",

I read this line from Frank Buchman,

"When man listens, God speaks,
When man obeys, God Acts,
When men change, nation change"


Wishing you the best,

Jai Hind,
Navendu Shirali
http://navendushirali.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ranjana said...

its nice to see ur zeal...most of us become armchair preachers at some time...it's good to take things forward.

population n sustainability hv always raised big debates. we see the changes everywhere - why, even in blr nw ppl hv been selling their old plots in places like koramangala to move to plush flats in whitefield-sarjapur.

in bbay, the gaothan issue is again in the limelight..everyone's in cahoots with each other so all the sins go unnoticed. sezs, dam rehab issues - the original settlers always lose out...n it's not fair.